• SECTOR: FINANCIAL SERVICES • PLATFORM: AZURE • SERVICE: MANAGED CLOUD SERVICES
Travis Perkins, 50% reduction in operating cost
Travis Perkins is best known for its distribution of building materials to the building, construction and home improvement markets.
• Case Study
← | →
Travis Perkins plc has recently been pursuing a strategy to simplify the Group and focus on trade customers by strengthening the core of its business.
According to Gemma Mcclure, Google Adoption Lead at Travis Perkins, different skill levels and understanding of technology was a challenge that is now being addressed, “some colleagues were using Google Workspace day in/day out, others were merely dipping in for admin functions.”
How We Responded
We introduced efficient, reliable processes and procedures while ensuring compliance standards within the IT infrastructure with the goal to satisfy user intent, and improve time-to-value ratios while achieving a reduction in on-going support costs.
● The company saw a considerable reduction in business operational costs
● 28% reduction in infrastructure management costs and improved business agility
● A safe & regulated migration of their existing system application to include automation, improved workflow processes, better tooling and self-service resulting in 20% reduction in human resources
● 50% increase in staff compliance to industry standards